Thursday 14 February 2013

Extraordinary Overcomer

Extraordinary Overcomer
I am an overcomer; there’s nothing that can overcome me because I am Gods anointed (1 John 2:27). I am victorious, triumphant; there is no challenge or situation I can’t overcome.  God put the power in me to overcome.  I will go into every territory and reclaim what’s mine.  Happiness is mine, prosperity is mine, success is mine, the business is mine; I am victorious (1 Corinthians 15:57). God is my portion and will protect what He’s given to me.  I trust Him with everything I've got because He gave it to me.  If I lose something then I know that it wasn't for me and that He’s got something better for me.  People have come and left many times in my life, things have come and gone but my God has never left me; He is always with me and will be to the end of times (Matthew 28:20).
The business I run today is not by accident; God opened that door for me to prosper me because I am His anointed.  He promised that He will be with me come what may as long as I abide in Him and Him in me.  There will be challenges, struggles, fights but whatever comes my way its Gods opportunity to strengthen me and it will work out for my good.  He will raise His Standard and strengthen me to soar to those heights. The enemy will attack me but there’s nothing new he can come at me with, he is a counterfeit; he comes to try and steal my seed because I am growing from strength to strength in and towards God and with God I can shake off the world and be victorious.  This makes the enemy furious so he will attack my growth.  My interest is in God’s word so I expect the enemy to be unhappy, I expect him to try and crush me (2 Corinthians 4:8) but I will rise again.  There will be tight places that I will have to fight my way out of but my strength is in the Lord and I will trust Him (Nahum 1:7). 
The Bible teaches us that the grass and flowers will grow and fade but the word of God will never fade, it is for yesterday, today and forever (Isaiah 40:8).  There are no circumstances where His word will change.  This world we live in will try and dupe us into believing that His word has changed, but the world is our enemy.  Stand on God’s word and see what the enemy’s got...NOTHING.  He is a counterfeit and that’s all he can come at you with.  He has nothing original because he is not a creator; he is an imitator, a deceiver; .
Look back and see where you've come from; you've come a long way and you've been prosperous, don’t allow the enemy to fool you, and don’t give in to the battles and struggles he’s throwing at you.  Even if you've got to go back and get your sling shot, keep fighting you’ll make it.  Jesus already won the battle for you (1 Corinthians 15:57).  It doesn't mean you won’t have battles but God will show you that He is bigger than any circumstances.  He is God and he is God all by himself so He will overcome everything on your behalf.  Whatever the enemy throws at you can only affect you short term because Gods plan for you is for life not for death (John 10:10).  He is your Deliverer.  He is the same God yesterday, today and forever.  He is the same God that delivered the children of Israel from the hands of Pharaoh, the same God that delivered Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego from the fire (Daniel 3:25-27); He is the same God that spoke the universe into existence; He is the same God that brought the dead bones back to life (Ezekiel 37:1-14); so ask yourself...who am I?  You are a child of God and in Him no weapons formed nor no words spoken against you shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17).  Let the enemy come at you with all he’s got because as long as your strength is in the Lord he will lose; he may seem to win temporarily but in the end he will lose (read the book and see the end outcome...read the Bible).
In this world you will have battles to fight and you will grow tired and weary, you’ll be knocked down but you were not made to stay down. Sometimes you've just got to get back into the ring and start boxing again; start running again; get back in the gym and get ready for the battle.  No one said it was going to be a stroll in the park but you were not designed to lose the battle, you are a winner. Don’t be disheartened by the struggles, because God is with you.  Each level of blessing will come with a level of struggle (Jeremiah 1:5-10).  Jeremiah was getting disheartened but God spoke to him.  There will always be different battles, struggles and fights but there will always be one God and in God you will always rise up. 
There is only two places you need to be – up or rising up.  Down is only for visiting, don’t stay there; fight your way back.  Whatever your struggles God will take care of it for you (Exodus 14:4 & Jeremiah 30:17).  It doesn't mean your struggles won’t come and you will get battered at times but God will heal and strengthen you.  He will turn your situation into something good.  What makes something good is the absence of bad; what makes something dark is the absence of light but Jesus said “I am the Truth, the Light and the Life”, in Him all things are good and you will always walk in the light.  Don’t fight your battles on your own, apply Gods word and wait on Him (Isaiah 40:31).
Gods’ word is food, it strengthens us.  His word is wisdom it warns us of the struggles before they come to us.  Feed yourself daily with His word.  Gods’ word is your weapon, your sword and your shield; the enemy is scared because you've drawn your sword.  God told you that the enemy is a liar; he is only out to steal your joy and peace (john 10:10).  God gave you that joy and peace as a gift don’t let it be stolen by the enemy.  He may try to take it but it won’t fit him because it’s for you.  He is the prince of darkness and only operates in lies but God is wisdom and truth, He can’t lie and He promised to win your battles for you so go into battle, get the bloody nose, get battered and bruised but know that God has already won for you.  He is a winner and a sustainer.  Praise Him through your struggles, let the enemy take your things of this world but don’t let Him take the word of God from you.
Because you’re in a tight spot doesn't mean it’s time to give up.  Your tight spots produce fruitfulness and prosperity.  When you’re there don’t eat junk food, eat well, eat healthily, feed yourself on your spiritual food; God’s word.  Even if mentally you've been overpowered speak to God...”Lord, today I am weak, fill me with the light and life of your Holy Spirit and energise me; I am tired and weary but if you would just energise and enthuse me I know I can make it”.  Don’t be disheartened or dismayed; go through the fight, don’t let the fight go through you because He’s already conquered the enemy for you.  Don’t struggle to hold on to the things of this world, you came with nothing and will leave with nothing so keep praising God (Book of Job).  He’s got a plan for you.  He placed the love and desire for Him in your heart and if you call on Him He’ll show you that He is the CEO; the Author & Finisher; the Creator of your faith.  Do you realise what you are and what’s in you? You are what He’s made you.  He fashioned you, you’re the apple of His eye, and you are His prized possession. Don’t settle for less than He has for you.  He’s put you where you are to take you somewhere else; to another level but on your journey you will have to pull up some weeds.  Weeds are never planted in a garden but as the flowers grow so do the weeds and you have to pull up the weeds so that the flower can flourish.  When you’re going somewhere both good and bad things will come your way, expect them but just like the flower bed, you will have to pluck out the bad things. 
Keep smiling through the struggles.   Keep Gods spirit alive in you.  People will see you and say; “wow, your faith is strong” but they don’t realise what you've had to go through to get there, what it’s costed you.  Everything comes at a cost; the word that’s in you comes at a cost in the form of battles and struggles but God created you to be extraordinary.  He is the God of Jacob and Isaac, both extraordinary people.  It’s in your blood line to be extraordinary and achieve extraordinary things.  Your struggles may take you away from where you are to somewhere you may not want to go but trust God.  Moses had to leave living in a lap of luxury; David came from the backside of a mountain and they both had what seemed like enormous battles but God was with them and he conquered the enemy for them.  Job was a man who had it all and lost it all but he remained faithful to the Lord and won the battle.  All extraordinary men who encountered extraordinary battles but they were victorious and prospered.  We all have to go through stuff but we are not like the people of the world, we are extraordinary people.  Your dreams and desires are big but so will your struggle and battles be, but God designed you for them; He chose you because you are extraordinary.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In whom do i/we trust? None other than the Lord,for he is a faithful god he is a god of his word,he is a god of promises, kept and fulfilled. Our journeys are unique and individually tailored to us, they fit us like a glove some dark and light moments, and they stay on us as gods testing of obedience and when we have learnt or humble ourselves enough to surrender all to thee, he removes them, for his works in you, i, us are complete. when we hit rock bottom we can only grow like a seed into a sapling into a strong tree,we can only soar like eagles for gods word is a living word, it is oxygen to breathe ,it circulates and sustains us, it keeps us alive.There go i but for the grace of god, for i am and will be everything according to his will, no challenge will overcome me or take charge of me for i am more than a conqueror more than a lion,i am he gods creation in all my magnificence and a humble servant of god.